Saturday, February 24, 2018

It's that time of the year to say Thank You

I wanted to take a moment to give a hearty Thank You!! to the people seen and unseen who help me with Off the Beaten Path. I have a variety of helpers (Faithful Minion) who take time out of their busy days to slide in the car and travel along with me on my adventures.  Without their help and exuberant energy I couldn't get half the photo's I do as they go into the places I can't physically reach anymore.

We usually start the day quiet, just catching up on gossip but within an hour or so we are laughing, telling ribald jokes and stories and having a great time enjoying Life. While I started my adventures years ago by myself it is far more preferable to take along a friend or two to share the day with as well.

So my hat goes off to Tom Anderson, Nick Bouslog, Kimberly Watley, Scott Mecum, Stephen Beatty, Sean Flynn and anyone else associated with making my blog work.  I've had so many requests from others to join me that Tom jokingly suggested I rent a mini bus to take them all. (At least I Think he was joking).

So thank you again to these people who have become dear friends willing to share one old mans dreams and passions. And if YOU'D like to tag along sometime on one of my adventures just let me know. I'm sure we can squeeze you in.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or know of a place that would make for a great future article drop me a line. Thanks!