Sunday, October 15, 2017

The war was cancelled due to rain

Every October my hometown has a Civil war reenactment that is a joy to visit. The sights, sounds, and revelry takes us back to a time when brother fought against brother and men stood and died for a cause they believed in.  Normally this is a well attended event and I look forward to shooting new and exciting photo's.

But Mother Nature dealt us a cruel blow this year. The first day of the reenactment we had storms all day long. And I mean ALL day. It stormed off and on past midnight. The second day the aftermath of the storms were still in the area. The skies were Dark and Ominous most of the day, the winds were gusting to 30 & 40 mph and the temperature never got above 60. Needless to say, the whole weekend was shot. 

So this week I am offering photo's from last years event re-edited and I'm including a few I don't believe I published the first time around.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!





























No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or know of a place that would make for a great future article drop me a line. Thanks!