Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Alaska doesn't have the market cornered on a Bridge to Nowhere

On a recent photo outing with Scott Mecum and his wife, we came across this bridge out in the middle of nowhere. Scott assured me we were 'around Kasbeer' but I wouldn't have sworn to it.  Anyway this is typical of the bridges built in the early half of the 20th century and has been bypassed by a replacement bridge (That's a lot less interesting).

It still looks sturdy and I'll bet the kids in the area have a grand time fishing, swimming, jumping into the creek below.  Now that colder weather is here it might not be smart to jump in the water but when spring rolls around again I know where I want to be. Thanks to my lil' Sidekick Nick for helping with the photo's.















No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a comment or know of a place that would make for a great future article drop me a line. Thanks!